Vikings vs. Cardinals: So what was that Minnesota TD celebration dance?

fortnite honor guard code

• enter the key code and click redeem; Honor guard is an epic outfit in fortnite which can be obtained by purchasing and honor view 20 for $650. We provide honor guard skin codes for everyone, 100% free!

UPDATE: We do actually have a bit of insight about this from Kirk Cousins himself.

Important info: Vikings call their dance celebration the "dead arm dance." Said Kirk Cousins: "I've been at some parties where people who can't dance do that. I like to embrace my limitations as dancer. I said, well, that's a dance I can get behind."

— chipscoggins (@chipscoggins) October 14, 2018

Last season, following the relaxation of the rules regarding touchdown celebrations, the Minnesota Vikings had some of the best and most innovative celebrations in the league.

This year. . .well, at least so far, not so much.

On both of the Vikings’ third quarter touchdowns during their 27-17 victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, the Vikings’ celebration was. . .well, it sure was a celebration.

Now, as a 42-year old guy with no kids who last danced many, many moons ago, I have no idea what in the heck they were trying to do there. I know that it’s not from Fortnite. That much I am aware of. Outside of that, however, I am clueless on this one.

Some folks online have suggested to me that this is called the “Bernie,” which seems a little strange. Unless you’re referencing Weekend at Bernies, in which case it might make sense.

But if any of you folks out there have any sort of insight into this latest celebration from the purple, please feel free to provide it below.