Chainsaw Man has 12 different ending theme songs, one for each episode HITC

Chainsaw Man will have only one official opening, but the anime will feature 12 different ending theme songs as part of its S1 broadcast.

From Black Clover’s Black Catcher and Tokyo Ghoul’s Unravel to Attack on Titan’s My War and Vinland Saga’s Mukanjyo, outstanding music can lift any anime to new heights, which is why theme songs remain a pivotal aspect of any new series premiere.

Consequently, it’s incredibly important that the correct choice is made for either an anime opening or ending theme song to succeed; something that heaps considerable pressure on the production team who (traditionally) have to choose just one opening and ending song per season.

Well, Chainsaw Man is certainly not putting all of its devils into one basket, with confirmation that the epic 12-episode anime series will feature a whopping 12 different ending theme songs!

  • DOWNLOADABLE: 40 BEAUTIFUL CHAINSAW MAN WALLPAPER IDEAS FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE PHONES

Chainsaw Man | Official Trailer

BridTV

10041

Chainsaw Man | Official Trailer

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l96zmDlWCBk/hqdefault.jpg

1014142

1014142

center

13872

Chainsaw Man’s playlist-worthy opening theme song

The fantastic opening theme song in the Chainsaw Man anime series is titled Kick Back and is performed by the extremely talented Kenshi Yonezu.

Kenshi Yonezu is a Japanese musician, songwriter, producer, and illustrator who previously went under the professional name Hachi.

“I wrote the song ‘KICK BACK’ for the anime adaptation of Chainsaw Man. I am honored because I loved the original work anyway. The work has tremendous power, so it was very difficult to find a suitable sound for it. I hope you will enjoy it. Thank you very much in advance.” – Kenshi Yonezu, via chainsawman.dog.

The 31-year-old has released five albums Diorama, Yankee, Bremen, Bootleg and Stray Sheep; with more than 4.2 million physical copies sold and over 7 million digital copies in Japan.

In an interview with Cakes.Mu, Yonezu shared how he was diagnosed with high-functioning autism when he was 20 years old, revealing how: “At the time, it was an ‘I see’ or ‘That makes sense’ sort of feeling.”

“I accepted it, I guess. I’d felt I was that kind of creature for a long time, and whether it was given that name or not, I always thought society was tiresome. And besides, it’s not like I can change anything that’s already happened. But I’ve gradually come to be like, “oh well.” I’ve realized I just have to live with the hand dealt to me.” – Kenshi Yonezu, via Cakes.Mu.

He also famously performed virtually in the video game Fortnite, which was described as, “a big hit as a pioneer of the Metaverse.”

  • ICONIC: CHAINSAW MAN MANGA: WHERE TO READ FUJIMOTO’S ORIGINAL SERIES IN ENGLISH

Chainsaw Man anime to feature 12 different ED theme songs

The Chainsaw Man anime series is set to feature 12 different ending theme songs for each of the 12 episodes in season 1. As confirmed by the official Japanese website, these new ending theme songs include the following tracks and artists:

  • Hawatari Niku Centi (Two-Hundred-Million-Centimeter-Long Blades), performed by Maximum The Hormone
  • All Kinds of Kisses, performed by Ano
  • Fight Song, performed by Eve
  • Deep Down by Aimer
  • Rendezvous, performed by Kanaria
  • In the Back Room, performed by Syudou
  • Violence, performed by Queen Bee
  • Time Left, performed by Zutomayo
  • First Death, performed by TK from ‘Ling tosite sigure’
  • Tablet, performed by Tooboe
  • Chainsaw Blood, performed by Vaundy
  • Dogland, performed by People 1

Fans should note that the order of the ending theme songs does not reflect the order that they will feature in the anime as this has not yet been officially confirmed; episode 1 ended with Vaundy’s Chainsaw Blood track.

“Needless to say, this is my favorite work, and I am very happy that I was able to create music for a work that I love so much and face so many problems. I read the original story over and over again, chewed and swallowed the flavor of “Chainsaw Man” that I got in the process, and I think I was able to come up with music that I think is appropriate for this work in my own way.” – Vaundy comment, via chainsawman.dog.

  • HOMAGE: HOW MANY CLASSIC MOVIE REFERENCES CAN YOU SPOT IN CHAINSAW MAN’S OPENING?

“I started music because I wanted to be popular, and I continue music because I want to be popular. In this respect, I think I have a similar mentality to Denji. When I was asked to write the music for “Chainsaw Man,” I wondered what kind of music I would write if I were Denji. I thought that he would probably scream out his emotions. I think that’s how the song turned out. It is a song that really means a lot to me. I strongly hope that this song will make the work even more wonderful. I hope you enjoy the song along with the anime “Chainsaw Man”. – Syudou comment, via chainsawman.dog.

Queen Bee commented how “We are happy to have been able to provide Queen Bee’s special song “Violence” to the “Chainsaw Man” anime this time.”

“We hope you could feel the sense of warriors in the work, the leaping voltage, the vivid intensity, and the ease of life and death in the 4 minutes of the song (89 seconds for the anime ending ver.) and let your heart go wild.” – Queen Bee comment, via chainsawman.dog.

The band then excitedly exclaimed how: “I am sure you will want to shout out “Vaaaiooooooooooorenssssss !!!!!”. I’m sure you’ll want to shout out, “Vaaaaiioreenssssssss!”. Finally adding, “How many episodes will it color the ending of? Hey! I can’t wait to unleash it live! Please look forward to it so that you can literally dance like crazy.”

  • HELPFUL ADVICE: CHAINSAW MAN HILARIOUSLY INVESTIGATED BY US CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION
fortnite death sound
Mason(@masonnewcombebugeja), vrvskscrialabwkxbd(@bevtcwkspskfbdvd), soar(@soarthunder_vr), arkham insoniac(@arkhaminsoniac), 6ucxchicken(@6ucxchicken), swiftyy(@sw1ftyy.y), ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀. Girl:do you even want to be with me forever? This code has been copied 256 times.

This content could not be loaded

CSM Anime Director Comment:

The prod staff, music artists, advertising staff, and all the other members who were involved in making of CSM have worked hard to make this show what it is. We are sure that you will enjoy it, so please wait for the real-time airing! #Chainsawman pic.twitter.com/fHs7ERaDhR

— Shonenleaks (@shonenleaks) October 11, 2022

Aimer explained how, “I created this song by focusing on the episodes I am in charge of, expanding the inspiration I received from the work, and overlaying my own feelings on it,” adding that, “I would be happy if this song could leave a little something in the hearts of those who love the work.”

“It was a work that had helped me at emotional milestones, so I was happy and didn’t want to finish it all the time, and my life force came to life, so I went home and watered the plants, and by letting the water soak into the cat’s paw pads, I created a song that, for me, was about the process of enrichment. I don’t know if I really mean what I say, even if it seems like I’m just blowing my mind. But I want to be stroked. I was empowered by the spirit of non-negotiable and non-hateful. Thank you for your patronage. ACA (I wish it was midnight all the time.)” – Zutomayo comment, via chainsawman.dog.

TK from Rin to Shigure said in typical Chainsaw Man-style: “The blood that oozes from the story and the drawing has made me a permanent and perfect organ. I pick up the chainsaw that resides within me and dedicate all my killing power to this work. Is the Nobel Prize mine?”

“The pace at which I write new songs for the band is unusually slow, but I would gladly write songs for my favorite cartoon works at high speed, like a dog in heat shaking its hips.” – Maximum The Hormone, via chainsawman.dog.

By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]

In other news, Meaning of Helaena’s "Beast beneath the boards" prophecy explained