'Your QB could never': Cleveland Browns post dancing Baker Mayfield video and we love it

baker mayfield fortnite dance

2018 nfl cleveland browns win gif. Baker mayfield dancing gif by nfl find share on giphy. The first overall pick in the 2018 nfl draft recently showed off his dance moves.

It's been a tough week and we all could us a pick-me-up, right? 

I give you Baker Mayfield.

The Browns, as well as the site 'The Checkdown,' posted a 40 second Twitter video of Mayfield dancing and having fun during last year's NFLPA Rookie Premiere gala in Los Angeles. The video was shot by the people of EA Sports and Madden NFL. 

If you'll recall from last year, we all loved Mayfield show his dancing moves from the popular video game 'Fortnite,' as he boogied down in a video that went viral.

“I am who I am because I believe in myself, and I expect to be able to do my job at a very high level,” Mayfield said this week. 

He can also dance at a high level, too.